Mistiq Tulum, Suite TU049
- Type: Residential
- Style: Single Story
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 38 sq. m.
- Development Level: Built
- Year Built: 1998
Housing complex that will have 96 units each and commercial premises, located in Region 015 (zero QUINCE), super block 069 (sixty-nine), Tulum, Municipality of Tulum, Quintana Roo. State of Quintana Roo, and is composed of the following common areas:
1. Main access:
- 24h Security
- System of communication by voice to the departments from concierge and/or
2. Common areas:
- Triple height lobby with Front Desk
- Outdoor garden
- Central pool with jacuzzi
- Sunbathing area finished in bamboo wood
- Spa service and equipped gym service
- Wifi and ambient sound at Roof Garden
- 10 elevators
- Parking in basement
- Waste water treatment plant
- Urban furniture in complex (benches, luminaires, garbage cans)
3. Finishes in interior common areas:
- Traditional polished paste floor or similar in circulations, lobbies and staircases.
- Staircase core per tower
- Block walls finished with paste or plaster and vinyl paint
- Wall with transverse marble or similar in lobby area
- Spanish line aluminium gates or similar
- Ceiling lights of wood or the like
- Wooden walkers
- Underground parking with capacity for 68 units and
outdoor parking for 28 units
The unit will have the following finishes:
- Integral Kitchen with high quality finished modular furniture
- Mabe stove or similar electric four burners.
- Stainless steel plate with mono control.
- Individual electric water heater
Carpentry, Cancelería and Flats:
- Main entrance door made of walnut wood
- Interior doors made of walnut wood
- Closets manufactured in wood finish or similar
- Polished pigmented concrete floor
- Transverse marble on terraces
- Simulated concrete walls
- Labrin walnut wood
- Ceiling with white finish boxes
- Gypsum wall with white vinyl paint
- High quality toilets and washbasins.
- High quality contemporary design faucets.
- Fixed and shower door in tempered glass.
- Under-basin unit in bathroom
- Pipelines with drowned pipes in walls and slabs, copper wiring and
electrical accessories for contacts and switchgear in white, ivory or colour
- Standard CPVC cold water pipe.
- Standard CPVC hot water pipe.
- Fan and coil in bedrooms and living-dining room.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.