Villa EcoloChic, Club Real , Suite P2 202
Playacar Phase 2
(Playa del Carmen,
Best offer at 390,000 USD
- Market Valuation: 480,000 USD
- Type: Other
- Style: 3 Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Size: 265 sq. m.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 410 sq. m.
- Year Built: 2013
72h Playa Home Auctions starting in October
The auctions will start at 390,000 USD! Contact us and make your offer now!
Market Valuation: 480,000 USD
Beautiful House of 265 m2 on a 410 m2 land in the popular neighborhood Club Real in the gated community Playacar Phase 2.
- Spacious entrance
- Living and dining room
- Functional American kitchen
- Outdoor terrace
- Closed garden with trees (ideal for children and/or dogs)
- 3 bedrooms with independent bathrooms and walk-in closets and terraces
- Parking 3 cars
- Service room and bathroom with separate entrance
- Laundry room
- Visitor bathroom
- Air conditioning and fans
- Solar panel system 10 panels
- Insulation with asphalt layer
- Large capacity tank and water tank with good water pressure
- Windows with mosquito nets
- Playacar security
- Club Real security
- House located near the security booth, video cameras in closed circuit, physical surveillance guards : constant
CLUB REAL / PLAYACAR
- Access to the beach
- Swimming pool 30 m from the house (and 2 others available)
- Outdoor sports equipment
- Tennis court
- Children's playground with games (swings, cottage, slide...)
- Playacar owners can enjoy the amenities of the Reef Resort, its pool, beach and loungers free of charge
- Special discount for the 18-hole golf course.
How is working the Playa Home Auctions?
The "Playa Home Auctions" allow buyers to submit their offer at any time (for example after visiting the property), without waiting for a predefined date of the Auctions. While keeping the advantages of the classic auction sale (auction system, communication plan, attractive price...), the "Playa Home Auctions" are adapted to clients who want to make a good deal and owners who want a quick sale process.
When the buyers submit their offer, the seller is informed and then has a period of 2 working days to accept (or not) the offer. In the meantime, the other buyers are also informed and have the opportunity to make a higher offer.
The end of the sale occurs any time as soon as the seller accepts an offer (it can happen before the 3 days of auctions).
Real estate agencies welcome too!
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.